- Fri, 29 OctRoadshow by ZoomIn lieu of the newly issued Technical Circular (Works) No. 6/2021 under the title of “Security of Payment Provisions in Public Works Contracts” by Development Bureau (“DEVB”) on 5 October 2021, the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Adjudicators invites you to an evening roadshow
- RSVP ClosedThu, 16 SeptWebinarThe Society of Construction Law Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Adjudicators invites you to an evening webinar exploring security of payment regimes in Asia and Australia and their potential lessons for Hong Kong. As Hong Kong’s Development Bureau prepares to implement contract
- RSVP ClosedSat, 20 FebOnline EventHKICAdj is delivering an Adjudicators Accreditation Training Course to provide construction professionals with insights about contractual and statutory adjudication.
- RSVP ClosedMon, 08 AprHong Kong International Arbitration CentAn International Perspective on Alternative Dispute Resolution: 1. Experiences and Practices in Asia 2. Emerging Arbitration Rules and Arbitration Institutions for Young Arbitrators 3. Future Trends of ADR and Technology in Asia 4. Your First Arbitration Appointment
- RSVP ClosedWed, 20 MarFo Tan Railway HouseIn-house CPD for the MTR's Projects Division
- RSVP ClosedFri, 15 MarScottish Arbitration CentreThe conference will be discussing adjudication and arbitration in a UK and international context with an emphasis on construction disputes.
- RSVP ClosedMon, 18 FebHong Kong Quality Assurance AgencyThe workshop will explore the origin and characteristics of statutory and contractual adjudication, the adjudication process, powers of an adjudicator, enforceability and challenges of the adjudicator’s decision, followed by the proposed Security of Payment Legislation in Hong Kong.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 29 Jan39/F Sun Hung Kai CentreHKICAdj will deliver a construction dispute resolution seminar to Leighton Contractors Asia Limited, one of the leading contractors in Hong Kong. HKICAdj Members are invited to join this seminar. Seats are limited!!
- RSVP ClosedMon, 28 JanBillion PlazaHKICAdj will deliver a construction dispute resolution seminar to the E&M professionals in Hong Kong. HKICAdj Members are invited to join this seminar. Seats are limited!!