The Institute regularly organises various activities to keep the members abreast of the latest trends and knowledge of adjudication in the construction industry. We will provide extensive training opportunities for members to attain professional accreditation and foster networking opportunities amongst members of HKICAdj and other institutes to exchange knowledge, practical experience and research findings of construction law, adjudication and other methods of construction dispute resolution.
- Sat, 20 FebOnline EventHKICAdj is delivering an Adjudicators Accreditation Training Course to provide construction professionals with insights about contractual and statutory adjudication.
- Mon, 08 AprHong Kong International Arbitration CentAn International Perspective on Alternative Dispute Resolution: 1. Experiences and Practices in Asia 2. Emerging Arbitration Rules and Arbitration Institutions for Young Arbitrators 3. Future Trends of ADR and Technology in Asia 4. Your First Arbitration Appointment
- Wed, 20 MarFo Tan Railway HouseIn-house CPD for the MTR's Projects Division
- Fri, 15 MarScottish Arbitration CentreThe conference will be discussing adjudication and arbitration in a UK and international context with an emphasis on construction disputes.
- Mon, 18 FebHong Kong Quality Assurance AgencyThe workshop will explore the origin and characteristics of statutory and contractual adjudication, the adjudication process, powers of an adjudicator, enforceability and challenges of the adjudicator’s decision, followed by the proposed Security of Payment Legislation in Hong Kong.
- Tue, 29 Jan39/F Sun Hung Kai CentreHKICAdj will deliver a construction dispute resolution seminar to Leighton Contractors Asia Limited, one of the leading contractors in Hong Kong. HKICAdj Members are invited to join this seminar. Seats are limited!!
- Mon, 28 JanBillion PlazaHKICAdj will deliver a construction dispute resolution seminar to the E&M professionals in Hong Kong. HKICAdj Members are invited to join this seminar. Seats are limited!!